To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software with high quality, maintainable code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work on the frontend of our games and implement new features in the backend, directed by our game design
- Communicate with colleagues and other teams to ensure a smooth daily workflow
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience with a strong background in Java and good knowledge of front-end/web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Good analytical skills and the motivation to constantly improve and learn
- Enjoying interdisciplinary teamwork, thinking outside the box and constantly learning new things
- Familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments or the wish to work with them
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great Work-Life-Integration
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Software Developer (m/f) position, including your certificates and references, mentioning your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. You can find further information for your application on our website: bytro.com/career.
Your contact person is Lorella Lovisotto. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!