In future, all company decisions will no longer be taken without the analysis of geographical
data. We are helping to make these changes happen with companies’ own digital resources.
This is what we need you for!
At our offices in Hamburg or/ and Freiburg we are currently looking for a
SALES MANAGER (F/M, FULLTIME)
We are a young, technology-drive startup, providing automated analytics solutions for
geospatial data using artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a flexible, communicative team-player to support our sales operations.
Together with potential clients, you will create win-win situations for both parties. You will
focus on acquiring new customers and fostering close relations with existing clients. You are
highly motivated and enthusiastic when it comes to representing the company at startupevents
and relevant industry fairs. Together, we will expand our marketing activities and
identify new leads.
In our young and dynamic team, you can always put your own ideas forward. With highquality
equipment and flexible hours, we provide the ideal work environment for you.
Optimally, you share the following experiences and interests:
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) in Business, Economics, Computer Science or similar fields.
- Two years of B2B sales experience, ideally in the software industry or any datadriven business environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and a reliable sense for different clients and sales situations
- Highly proficient in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, particularly (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If this sounds interesting to you, we are happy to receive your application (cover letter, CV and transcripts) directed to Tobias Brandt (email@example.com).
Check out our other vacancies on our website: www.geospin.de/en/jobs-en/