To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
As Office Assistant (m/f), you will support the Management Assistant in all topics related to Accounting and Administration. You will work closely with our external Tax Accountant office to clarify all accounting related questions.
You will be one of the first points of contact for our external partners as well as a support for our managers and employees. By ensuring that all accounting and administration related tasks are accomplished in a timely and smooth manner you will actively contribute to the success of our team and our games.
- Processing of preparatory accounting, including the compilation of the required documents and preparation of the outgoing invoices, in close cooperation with the tax consultant
- Invoice verification, sending payment reminders, calculating travel expenses
- Administrative and organizational support of the Management Assistant in the preparation and organization of meetings and coordination of appointments as well as other related commercial and organizational activities
- Administration and maintenance of databases and the filing system
- Correspondence with contractual partners, mainly in English
- Ideally, first experience through internships in the commercial office or accounting area. Young professionals or students are welcome.
- First experience in the required work areas
- Very good PC knowledge (Office package, Google e-mail and calendar management)
- Reliable, orderly and structured way of working
- Friendly demeanor, team spirit, flexibility, high confidentiality and personal initiative
- Safe spoken and written English for daily use
- Technology affinity and enjoyment of work in a dynamic and international environment
- Onboarding and training by experienced employees
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Taking responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great Work-Life-Integration
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Office Assistant (m/f) – part-time position, including your certificates and references, mentioning your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find further information for your application on our website: bytro.com/career.
Your contact person is Lorella Lovisotto. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-369 054 01.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!